mailing list
Font Size

College Scholarships for Students with Disabilities

Graduating high school seniors, continuing students, or adults returning to school who already have, or plan to, enroll in an accredited college, university, or technical school on a full-time basis to seek a degree are eligible. The applicant must have, have a record of, or be regarded as having a permanent and substantial (as opposed to a minor) disability that affects daily living. To apply, you must be a resident of the Society's Assets service area which includes Racine, Kenosha, Walworth, Rock, and Jefferson counties. For an application, click here.